Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Email/Request

For those who don't know, I've sent my last post directly to Dr. Ashraf Mansour and gave him the chance to reply, here's the email (i deleted the email suffixes to so I wouldn't cause spamming):


fromMohammed AlMehdar 
toAshraf.Mansour@
ccmahmoud.abdelkader@essam.hamouda@ibrahim.dimeery@
dateSat, Mar 12, 2011 at 3:39 AM
subjectWhy Ashraf Mansour Should Leave
mailed-bygmail.com


Dear Prof. Mansour, 

This is a post I've written on my own regarding the current situation and your management policies. Its all over the FB groups and profiles. I do not mean to throw accusations, and I'm not the type of person to say things which are untrue or which I don't believe in. In that spirit, I've giving you the chance to respond directly. Should you choose to, I'll gladly post your reply in the same place as this one, and if  I'm wrong, please tell me, convince me, and I'll apologize - publicly. But I've been in this university 6 years now and I'm not wrong, I'd be wrong if I don't say whats on many people's mind and mine honestly  .. 
http://gucian-voice.blogspot.com/2011/03/why-ashraf-mansour-should-go.html
Yours, 

Mohammed 



People, we're doing this to rise up with our University to its Fullest Potential. The University is not Ashraf Mansour, its not the Owners: The University is the People who pour their Hearts into making this a place of learning, its The Academics, its The Teachers, its The Students and Researchers who have higher stakes tied into it than collecting a bag of money, the ones who Educate and Learn, only for the sake of making themselves and their Country better. So please, participate, spread this, try to raise the awareness.


No comments:

Post a Comment